As an alternative to a degree, you can join Curtins as an apprentice. We’ll support you to fulfil your career aspirations and you’ll be following in the footsteps of our CEO, who started at Curtins as an apprentice.
What’s in it for me?
• You’ll earn while you learn
• You’ll gain a BTEC Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
• You’ll have day release to College
• You’ll learn job and workplace specific skills, supported by wider training opportunities
• You’ll have a dedicated mentor to help and support you throughout your journey.
What will you need to succeed?
To be eligible for an Apprenticeship with us, you’ll need to be in your school final year or have recently completed your GCSE’s. We require a minimum of five GCSE’s grade C/4 or above, which must include English, Maths, Science and a Technology related subject.