A constantly evolving and growing part of Curtins, our Infrastructure services includes a number of sub-services that aim to fulfil the requirements of our clients throughout the whole lifecycle of a project.
During the early stages of a project, our Foursite service is available to review the constraints of the development site, followed by technical masterplanning to review and mitigate the constraints. Building from the masterplan, we then offer both flood risk and drainage strategy services which feed into the planning process through the delivery of standalone Flood Risk Assessments, as well as the preparation of Environment Statement Chapters, forming part of a much larger document.
We excel at working collaboratively combining with the design team to produce exciting and commercially responsive development masterplan and servicing strategies.
In addition, although typically post planning, we offer a wide range of services through the conceptual and detailed design phase up to construction which cover:
- Highway design, private and public – Section 38, 50 and 278
- Sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDs) and Traditional drainage systems for both private developments and the adoptable asset network – S104, S106 and S185
- Liaison and management of the agreement processes with Statutory Bodies, Local Authorities, Highways Departments (both local and national, the Environment Agency, and variations of the above depending upon geographic location inc SEPA, National Resources Wales and EPA
- Earthworks, cut and fill modelling and the development of levels strategies
- Addressing the issuing associated with flood risk including flood storage compensation analysis
- Detailed technical master planning including the development of phased serviced plot strategy for the delivery of major proposed development which have significant construction lifespans
- External works including the design of hard landscaping construction and addressing the engineering requirement of soft landscaping areas