Our staff love a challenge, and not only do they undertake local fundraising, they go overseas, or when they must, they’ll get there on a bike – literally! Here are some examples of the past fundraising activities we have successfully completed:
- Building a refuge in Narok, Western Kenya for local women
- Generating an infrastructure system in Kimilili, Kenya
- Our Chief Executive Rob Melling and Business Development Director Oliver Delucia-Crook cycled across Costa Rica in aid of Zoe’s Place baby hospice in Liverpool
- Completed London Marathon in aid of Shelter
- Took on Tough Mudder and mountain bike Challenges
Internally, our offices around the UK and Ireland regularly hold bake sales and lunchtime quizzes to raise money, as well taking part in local seasonal appeals.
We also collaborate with other businesses. RC detailers, AABCO have pledged to support Marie Curie through contributions from their drawing costs. Thank you to them for their generosity.
Watch out for our social media tag #CurtinsCare