Our staff love a challenge, and not only do they undertake local fundraising, they go overseas, or when they must, they’ll get there on a bike – literally!
Here are some examples of the past fundraising activities Curtins have successfully completed and raised money for.
- Building a refuge in Narok, Western Kenya for local women
- Generating an infrastructure system in Kimilili, Kenya
- Our Chief Executive Rob Melling and Business Development Director Oliver Delucia-Crook cycled across Costa Rica in aid of Zoe’s Place baby hospice in Liverpool
- Completed London Marathon in aid of Shelter (our chosen charity for 2017)
- Took on the Tough Mudder Challenge in aid of Shelter
Internally, our offices around the UK and Ireland regularly hold bake sales and lunchtime quizzes to raise money, as well taking part in local seasonal appeals such as Christmas Shoebox Appeals. Watch out for our social media tag #curtinscare.
Meet our team of dedicated Curtins Care Champions here.